After obtaining her Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Arianna specialised in health with a European MSc in Health Economics and Management, where she wrote her thesis on Antimicrobial Resistance. She has acquired international experience in the non-profit, intergovernmental, and business sectors in the areas of cooperation and development, international affairs, healthcare and sustainability. Prior to joining HCWH Europe, she worked in the field of corporate social responsibility focussing on the pharmaceutical, insurance and chemicals sectors - supporting companies and industry associations to improve their sustainability performance and engaging and consulting with their stakeholders. She speaks English, Italian, and Spanish and is improving her French and German.
- SwitchMed Conference, Barcelona 2018
- UNDP Workshop on Sustainable Public Procurement in Health, Kiev 2018
- Internal environmental management workshop, Gothenburg 2019
- Event 'Greening the healthcare sector', Brussels 2019
- GGHH conference “Towards sustainable, climate-resilient Asian healthcare”, Singapore 2019
Chair of the Human Health & Environment Committee of the 4th Edition of the European Health Parliament