Currently I work as Communications Manager at the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum. Since June 2018 I'm an Associate Fellow at the Robert Bosch Center for Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, and Central Asia. From October 2014 I worked as a Program Officer in the Robert Center supervising ongoing projects of the Robert Bosch Center. This included the strategic planning of the projects and formats as well as the organisational implementation of the activities.
Before working at the DGAP I was part of research project on “Conflict and Development” (with a focus on Russia and Central Asia) undertaken at the Freie Universität Berlin.
After studying journalism and public relations at the University of Tartu, Estonia, I completed my Masters Degree on Media and Political Communication at the Freie Universität Berlin.
XVII European-American Young Leaders Conference: Uzbekistan: A Country in Transition
- Input presentation: “How Uzbekistan Perceives the World”
Haderslev International Security Summit
- Input presentation: Baltic Sea and North Sea region - Security challenges 100 years after the end of World War I, German Perspective on Security
4rd Eastern Platform – Tartu Seminar
- Input presentation: „After the Normative Power: Imagining Europe's Futures, Perspective from the EaP Region“
Friedrich Naumann Foundation, Seminar
- Lecture: „Russia's political influence in the Baltic States“
Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Seminar for young leaders
from EaP Region
- Lecture: “Towards the European Values: the Baltic Perspective”