I am passionate about culture and creative industries policies at local and European level and about collaborations between arts/culture and other fields.
For the past five years I have been working as consultant and researcher at KEA European Affairs (Brussels), the leading strategic consultancy and research centre on culture and creative industries in Europe.
Holding a MA from Sciences Po Bordeaux (FR) in Cultural Project Management and Regional Development, I previously worked at the Regional Agency for Cinema, Books and Audiovisual heritage in Aquitaine (FR) for a study of the regional publishing economy.
At KEA my work has focused on the fields of culture for external relations of the EU, I have also been active in projects involving the collaboration between CCIs and other sectors (arts+science/technology, arts+business) and CCIs for regional development. The latest project I worked on has brought me to the field of creative entrepreneurship and support to the growth and internationalisation of cultural and creative companies.
I have operational knowledge of EU culture-related policies and projects through participation in European project management from proposal writing to implementation. I am also in charge of monitoring European cultural policies especially in audiovisual, digital and copyright management fields.
- ‘European Cultural Institutes Abroad’, presentation of the study at the European Parliament CULT Committee, Brussels, 18 February 2016
- European cultural projects communication workshop, APAP network meeting, Kortrijk, 26 February 2016
- ‘The contribution of culture and creative industries to local development’, TAIEX Regional Seminar (West Balkans) on Digital Economy and Creative Industries, Brussels, 2 September 2016
- ‘The role of culture and heritage in a creative city’, Statement for creative cities development in Moldova, Chisinau, 15 November 2016
- ‘Facilitating Friendly Networking Initiatives between Young Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurs’, Public Policy Exchange, Brussels, 21 March 2017
- ‘Mobility of artists and culture professionals – towards a European policy framework’, presentation of the study at the European Parliament CULT Committee, Brussels, 10 October 2018
- ‘Impulse Paper on the Role of Cultural and Creative Industries in innovating European Industries’ 1st Workshop of the Dialogue with cultural and creative sectors on industrial innovation, European Commission DG GROW, Brussels, 4 February 2019
Event organiser & moderator:
- b.creative – the global event for creative entrepreneurship, Shanghai, 15 November 2017
- Shaking up Science & Society Relations - a Sparks Forum, Brussels, 3-4 May 2018