I am completely sure you know what a tandem is; I like very much to use this visual metaphor to describe myself: a tandem combining an international career and a social commitment.
I am so interested in improving diversity in policy debates, willing to contribute to its mission and growth.
My professional career has been devoted to public fundraising, public policies advocacy and international project management for more than 19 years at local and regional public administrations and at a major NGO in Spain very close to the national and European policymakers. On the other hand, I am volunteering with children and youth with cancer since 2009, though I have former experience with volunteering with kids for more than 20 years.
Lecturing experience (other than participation in seminars)
- From 2016 onwards: EU Projects management instructor at the EURADA Summer EU School (Brussels).
- From 2015 onwards: International innovation management instructor at the MBA program. ESERP Business School (Barcelona).
- From 2013 onwards: Instructor on EU Projects Management at the Professional Association of Political Science and Sociology Graduates in Catalunya (COLPIS) (Barcelona).
- 2013: International Culture Projects Management instructor at Ramon Llull Institute -Government of Catalonia (Barcelona).
- From 2012 onwards: EU projects management for cluster managers at ACCIO (Barcelona)
- From 2011 onwards: Program co-director and instructor on International research and innovation projects management at La Salle (Barcelona).
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.