French lawyer with a PhD in International Law, I have been teaching to university students before joining the International Criminal Court for more than 4 years. I am currently designing and implementing campaigns for the anti-poverty campaigning and advocacy organisation, the ONE Campaign.
Throughout my career, I have specialised in gender studies with a particular emphasis on sexual violence. I am now looking into gender budgeting at the EU level.
- Media training, Amnesty International (2005)
- Presentation of Amnesty International's campaign on violence against women, multiple internal and external audiences (2002-2006).
- Sexual violence against women in International Criminal Law, Université de la Sorbonne (2007).
- Rights of the Defence before the International Criminal Court, Université Paris X Nanterre (2010).
- Tools for campaigning and influencing, European Policy Center (2017).