Pioneered EU campaigns for people and planet since 1999 for NGOs and NGO coalitions, designing and leading groundbreaking campaigns that drove public and environmental interest to the heart of EU policy:
- GMO choice (resulting in first EU laws on labelling and cultivation)
- phthalates in toys (leading to emergency EU-wide ban)
- safer chemicals (leading to REACH and the EU precautionary principle)
- climate action (resulting in 2020 EU climate targets)
- sustainable agriculture (resulting in creation of Pillar II (greening) of CAP)
- tax justice (leading to country by country reporting)
- sustainable finance (resulting in mandatory due diligence for human and ecological rights)
2008 founded Conscience Consulting, a boutique consultancy to help NGOs, EC, UN and business deliver smart communication and strong sustainability.
2012 co-founded global network of sustainability communicators
2014 published: 'Creating Employee Champions: sustainability engagement' to channel change in large organisations.
2016 co-founded News and Booze an NGO networking movement in Brussels with 500 members
2020 Co-founded Think.Act.Change to build bridges between activists in companies, institutions and Civil society to speed change.
2021 Associate Professor Climate Diplomacy (Nice/Rome/Berlin)