I hold a Doctorate in Public Space and Urban Regeneration from the University of Barcelona, a Master’s in Political Studies and International Relations and a Bachelors in Political Science from the National University of Colombia, and have extensive experience in Urban Development, Government, Public Policy, International Cooperation and Human Rights.
I would like to highlight my versatility and ability to adapt to diverse work and cultural environments, as well as my solid academic background and experience, which I have steadily accumulated over ten years of applied social and political research. I am currently honing my skills as an international consultant in urban issues and sustainable territorial development.
- 2016: International Conference CONTESTED_CITIES. From the urban conflict to the construction of alternatives - critical dialogues (Contested Cities - Madrid, Spain)
- 2016: Resurbe III. International Conference on Urban and Regional Resilience. (RECNET, UNAM, UPC, UNESCO- Mexico City).
- 2015: Conference entitled: "Puerto Principe and the disaster: following the footsteps of an erratic reconstruction process" in the launch of the dossier Threats, Natural and Environmental Risks of Geography Notebooks-Colombian Geography Magazine Vol. 24, 2 (Universidad Nacional de Colombia Bogota)
- 2015: I Ibero-American Congress of Anthropology. (AIBR and Autonomous University of Madrid -Madrid, Spain)
- 2015: Young American Conference "Cities and Conflicts: yesterday, today and tomorrow". (French Institute of Andean Studies (IFEA)- Madrid, Spain)
- 2014: International Seminar "The right to the city in Latin America: Visions from politics" (CLACSO- Mexico, DF)
- 2013: XII Congress of Environmental Psychology (University of Barcelona and Open University of Catalonia- Barcelona, Spain)