Linda is the Director of the RE-DEFINE London office, where she oversees the strategic development and research priorities of the think tank. She also carries out and supervises its work on sustainability and sustainable finance, and digitalisation and the advent of blockchain technology. She has written a range of policy documents on sustainable investing and European governance, and is a frequent speaker and moderator at European conferences. Her recent work has focussed on drafting a new social contract and tackling wide-spread disinformation.
Previously, Linda has worked as an adviser and speechwriter for a number of prominent policymakers in Europe, and was consulting for a Berlin-based think tank. For several years she also actively participated in the European Youth Parliament network in a variety of roles. Linda is currently a Fellow at the Royal Society of Arts and is this year's Think Visegrad Fellow at EUROPEUM. Linda holds degrees from University of Glasgow and the London School of Economics, and McGill University.
- Keynote speech at Dentons market predictions event
- Lecture at Edinburgh University Business School about blended finance and impact
- Prague European Summit 2019: Speaker on two panels about disinformation and technology.
- Blockchain Leadership Summit 2018: Speaker on a panel about social and economic prospects of blockchain technology.
- Winners and Losers of Globalisation 2017 - Vision Europe Summit: Moderator of a panel on globalisation and public policy in the EU.
- EUnews conference on "How can we govern Europe": speaker on a panel on how to manage excessive public debts in the eurozone.
- Regular speaker at Norwegian and Swedish events on sustainable finance and EU Taxonomy.