Doctor Juris – Ph.D.
Postgraduate in Eur. Law – LL.M.
Specialized in International and European Law
I am a founder of Brussels-based NGO Promote Ukraine. At the same time, she is an Of Counsel, head of Brussels office of Asters Law Firm - the first Ukrainian law firm in Brussels.
My experience includes following positions:
- guest lecturer at the Ukrainian Free University in Munich
- analytical consultant at the European Parliament in Brussels
- researcher at the Mission of Ukraine to the EU in Brussels
- research associate and legal adviser at the law firm Noerr in Munich and Kyiv
- problem solver, complaint handler and customer service coordinator at Volvo Group in Gent
Fluent in English, German, Polish, Ukrainian and Russian; good in French and Dutch
Excellent communication, negotiation, coordination, analytical, problem-solving and advocacy skills
Featured organizational, entrepreneurial, and bridge-building talents
Studied in Austria, Germany, Belgium, and Ukraine, graduated from Ivan Franko National University Lviv (Master diploma with distinction) and University of Saarland, Saarbruecken
Image of Ukraine in the European Information Space: Role of Civil Society and Media
Building Bridges between Societies for New Ukraine at the European Parliament
Human Rights in Crimea Today at the European Parliament
Role of Civil Society of Belgium in Promoting Peace in Ukraine at Vesalius College
Meeting of the third President of Ukraine Viktor Yushchenko with the activists in Antwerp
Seminar "Doing Business" in Ukraine - Focus on Agriculture
Charitable fashion show in Antwerp
Book Launch "Ukrainian Grammar for Dutch speakers"
Celebration of the Independence Day of Ukraine