Founder and CEO
Plano Intelligence Inc
United States of America
Ashlesha is founder and CEO of Plano Intelligence, a Texas based company specializing in cognitive artificial intelligence research, commercialization, and operationalization. Ashlesha and her team are committed to the constructive social impact of AI. Their privacy and security centric cognitive AI platform, iCognet, is a reusable, plug & play, and versatile foundation for existing and future AI applications. These include COVID-19 remote patient monitoring, flash flood warning, public safety, autonomous vehicles, traffic control, pollution mitigation, and environmental conservation.
- Texas radio interview (2018)
- Television interview (NBC5, 2018)
- Several print/online interviews
- Ashlesha was invited as a presenter at conferences including
- SXSW (Austin, 2020--now virtualized)
- US Ignite Application Summit and Smart Cities Connect Conference (Denver, 2019 and 2020)
- Big Data and AI Conference (Dallas, 2019)
- Invited panelist on the Ethics in AI and Facial Recognition Panel of the Big Data and AI Conference (Dallas, 2019)
- STEM and AI education and outreach at all levels (K-12 through university). As a representative of the AI industry and a technology entrepreneur, she has answered questions for students who aspire to become technologists, entrepreneurs, and community leaders themselves.
- Invited speaker at industry workshop attended by industry experts and managers to learn the state of the art in machine learning and AI. This presentation focused on bridging the gap between the fact and fiction of AI and ML for the industry audience.