Romana is a doctoral researcher at the Department of Financial Law and Economics (Masaryk University, Faculty of Law). At the same time, she works at the Office of the South Moravian Region for Interregional Cooperation & its Brussels-based Representation to the EU. In the past, she worked at the European Committee of the Regions in Brussels and Europe Direct Information Centre in Brno. She obtained her master's degree in law (thesis title European Union Funds).
Speaker at international conferences:
- The Financial Law towards Challenges of the XXI Century (2019)
- COFOLA Conference for Young Lawyers (2019, 2018)
- Currency, Taxes and Other Institutes of Financial Law in the Year of the 100th Anniversary of the Founding of Czechoslovakia (2018)
Experienced in conducting lectures and seminars:
- Marketing for Lawyers, European Financial Law, Financial Law, National Economy etc. (Masaryk University, Faculty of Law)
- European Union (Secondary schools in South Moravia)