I am currently responsible for External Affairs for Knauf Insulation and the Knauf Group.
- Devising and managing public affairs and strategic communications campaigns on key business issues notably in the fields of energy, sustainability, environmental protection and fire safety.
- Building and maintaining relationships with senior politicians (national and European), governments, the media and key external stakeholders.
- Representing the organisation externally in business and trade associations. Vice-Chair of the Board of European Alliance to Save Energy and Task Force Chair of Fire Safe Europe.
- Advising business development and innovation teams on regulatory issues and strategic communications approaches.
- Managing organization for crisis management, with representatives the business and executive team.
- Managing Knauf Insulation’s external communications channels and corporate messaging.
I am responsible for the Brussels office and supervise a team of seven communications and public affairs professionals at a central level and in key regions for the group. I work closely with the CEO and Executive team.
I have extensive experience of conference and event moderation.