• Proud leader of the talented Cambre team of advocacy and communications consultants.
• Strategic communications professional with consultancy, in-house corporate and journalism experience across sectors in Europe and beyond.
• Founded Cambre’s thriving technology practice.
• Launched award-winning Brussels Calling debates with leading journalists covering the EU.
• Ran global media relations at Nokia.
• 20+ years as journalist in Brussels, London, Paris, Milan, Hong Kong and Wellington.
• Fluent French, workable Italian; New Zealander with French nationality.
Moderator and speaker at numerous events including Cambre's #BrusselsCalling media debates, Public Affairs Forum "True Lies and False Truths" 2019, AI 'Made in Europe': governmental and business strategies 2019; European Business Summit 2018 AI panel, EBS Think Digital 2017, European Business Summit 2017 industry strategy panel, EuropCom 2017 media literacy and fake news panel, European Banking Federation EMW 2015 consumer education panel...