The Brussels Binder – the go-to resource for improving gender diversity in policy debates – is looking for an entrepreneurial person to oversee its activities related to the online management of the Brussels Binder Expert’s database as well as further technical development of the database.
- Coordinates the implementation of the experts database and community management strategy
- Manages database technical maintenance and development, in close cooperation with web-/database developer
- Creates and updates database management documentation
- Manages feedback on the database for potential development
- Coordinates with other working groups of the Brussels Binder as necessary
- Manages budget for the maintenance of the website
- POC for the Brussels Binder Board
- POC for GDPR compliance
- POC for developers (reports problem, ask for updates etc).
The person will coordinate a small team of volunteers, which handles feedback process from experts/users (surveys, etc), experts’ verification process, experts’ profiles updates process, follow up on recommendation sent to invite new experts and coordinates with other working groups of the Brussels Binder as necessary.
We are looking for a young professional or a Master’s student who is tech savvy and enthusiastic about the Brussels Binder mission and community. She or he should be dynamic, autonomous and collaborative. Having a good understanding and practical experience with CRM tools is desirable, and experience with WordPress is a plus.
The job takes approx. 8-10 hours/week (up to 5 days a month) and will be remunerated.
If interested, please send your CV and a short letter of interest (max. 1 page, explaining your interest in the Brussels Binder mission and digital technology) to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 10, 2019.