Our Partnerships & Fundraising team is looking for a new co-director.
Who is this role for?
- You are deeply committed to diversity and gender equality and are looking to enhance your volunteering opportunity
- You have a passion for building and managing partnerships and for fundraising
- You are a definite team player
Co-director is responsible for the oversight of the implementation of the long-term strategy and management of the Partnerships Working Group. They will be invited to shape their roles as they see fit, in line with the Brussels Binder’s mission as well as their specific interests and skills. Here are some of the main tasks the co-director will be expected to be responsible for:
a. Co-lead the BB’s Partnerships Working Group, including coordination of activities and group meetings as well as of internal communication
b. Drive the development and update of the partnerships and fundraising strategy in co-creation with group members as well as oversee its implementation
c. Look into new funding opportunities as well as cultivate existing donors
d. Be the contact point for external communication on partnerships/fundraising and meet with (potential) partners
e. Coordinate with the other BB teams and attend Management Committee meetings
- Interest in fundraising and outreach
- Interest/experience in communicating with external partners and pitching
- Previous experience with public tenders would be appreciated
- Very good writing/communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Sense of commitment, responsible, professional and well-organised
- Time Commitment: 5-10 hours/month
The Brussels Binder is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, to apply. Please note that this is a non-paid position.
If you are interested, please send a few lines on your motivation to Andrea Engel (firstname.lastname@example.org) by noon Thursday, 23 February.